Tuesday 3 June 2014

CSS3 techniques

Slowly but surely, things at my Girraf Creative website are taking shape.
I've got a few project websites up on there. Some are live and others are college projects but the main thing is that I'm gaining more knowledge and confidence with each one.
I'm really enjoying this new chapter and the leap I made from print design seems a bit less daunting now I'm finding my feet.

 

CSS ANIMATION


Most recently I've added a link to a really enjoyable CSS animation project. You can check it out  along with all my other web design work  on Girraf Creative.
The assets for the banner were all created on Illustrator by me. The banner itself was created in Dreamweaver using @keyframes
If you like what you see then please get in touch for any print or web design needs you may have.
Thanks for reading.

Girraf Creative CSS animated banner for Commonwealth Games

No comments:

Post a Comment